If you suffer from dry eyes , red eyes or conjunctivitis, make an urgent appointment to consult your eye doctor.
- The ability to see multi-dimensionally, all at once, or from any one place at a time. The ability to think in pictures and to register those pictures as real. Thus, you mix in creative thinking with reality and change what you see and hear.
- Running daydreams: A process of always rapidly creating in your mind, so you never hear what others really say, or you forget what they say. Therefore, you can’t hear or see things around you accurately.
- Disorientation: The imagination starts running when something “triggers” you. You become spacey; you “drift” and make mistakes. It can be seen in your eyes and felt inside. Triggers can be written or spoken words, movement, confusion, sounds, people, exhaustion, sensitivities, emotions, hunger, fear, etc. Thus, dyslexia affects your life and of those around you.
- A talent to think 3-dimensionally, in pictures like computer graphics: This talent interferes with symbols, print, spoken language, balance, movement, and the sense of time. One needs to learn when it needs to be turned off; each person has to learn when this is most necessary for them.
- Optical Illusion: You perceive things in a different, unique way. You see changes in the details around you. They shift, they get brighter or duller.
- Not just in academics: It affects your abilities to integrate what you hear, see, think, and your ability to follow through successfully. It affects your sequential thinking and your ability to stay on task.